The SRA Transparency Rules require us to provide costs information in relation to the following services that we provide:
Non Business Clients
- Residential Conveyancing (the conveyance of residential property which comprise freehold or leasehold sale or purchases, or mortgages or re-mortgages)
- Probate (the collection and distribution of assets belonging to a person following their death, where these are within the UK and the matters are not contested)
- Employment Tribunals (the provision of advice and representation to employees in relation to the bringing of claims before the Employment Tribunal against an employer for unfair or wrongful dismissal)
Small Business Clients
- Debt recovery up to £100,000 in value (undisputed)
- Employment Tribunals (the provision of advice and representation to small businesses in relation to defending claims before the Employment Tribunal against an employer for unfair or wrongful dismissal)
Please click on the above links to obtain more information and indicative costs associated with the above practice areas.
Please note that all costs are indicative only and are associated with specific areas of our practice. For details of our full range of services please contact us.
Please visit our complaints page for information about our complaints process and how you can complain to the Legal Ombudsman or the SRA.